Monday 24 October 2011

Shameless 'Arty' Indulgence in my new camera.

 This is me taking an arty photo of a lens-cap on an armrest. I feel this evokes feelings of inspiration, divinity and... Well, no. It is just a lens-cap.
This however, is a really arty picture I took of my piano. Its really good because you can see all along the keys and all that, can you see that? Its really very good. Well, no. It is just a piano. From the side.

















This was a lovely piece of Victoria Sponge cake, which my Mum made. Notice how the slightly 'jaunty' angle of the fork encapsulates the concept of Modernism, Relativism and... Wait, no. It is just a piece of cake. Accompanied by a jauntily angled fork. 












This is the same piece of cake, but slightly closer, and propped up on its spongey-spine (see spongey-spine above). 



No comments:

Post a Comment